FREE Agfa Sherpa 24M and FREE Polaproof 1420 Imager Gold

jetspank

Hi--

We've got some old technology we need to dispose of before May of this year, when my Washington, DC-based company, TMG Custom Media, moves to a new location. This equipment is FREE to anyone who cares to come here and pick it up.

It includes:

Agfa Sherpa 24M color proofer (based on Epson 7600), Apogee RIP software and assorted inks.

Polaproof 1420 Imager Gold with all associated equipment--RIP software + hardware, monitor, laminator, vacuum pump and an assortment of ink sheets and paper.

If you or anyone you know is interested in these items, please contact me directly at 202-331-7700.

Again, this equipment is FREE as long as you're willing to pick it up from our downtown Washington DC location. If no one wants it, chances are it will wind up as a boat anchor, or rusting in a landfill.

Thanks!

Hi--
Congratulations to the new move:)
We are very interesting in these items,they should be very useful to our such a new company.But we are in Shanghai,China,far away from yours,no idea if it'll cost much more in transportation.If convenient,pls kindly
let me know more details.My email add.: [email protected].
Looking forward to your kind reply
Best regards with lots of thanks
Ken(+86(0)18802106986)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back