Freeflow Software Xerox Color 550/560

sandersc

Hi

We have a Xerox Color 550 printer running a freeflow print server. The print server settings have been changed quite a lot the last couple of years and I want to re-install the server afresh. I cannot find my original cd's tha came with the machine. Does anybody know where I can perhaps download the freeflow server installation files? Or does anybody perhaps have the cd's we can copy perhaps through dropbox or something likewise.

I hope there is somebody on the forum that can help me or point me in the right direction.

Regards

Sanders

Hi Milo

We currently have version 8 on the print server. The tech just said it will be thousands of ZAR ( OUR CURRENCY )

I can help for $500.00 US I can get you an image of the software and upload to your PC. You will have to make sure you get the licenses from the freeflow before you start the reload

Whoa, that is quite a significant amount in our currency, R 6 280-00. Is there no other way to get hold of it cheaper?

I think you should just go through your tech, that was he is liable if something goes wrong. You have no recourse if you deal with anyone in the US or elsewhere (with all due respect to Milo).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back