Frequently required parts of Docucolor12

VigiCon

Hi,

What sort of (immediate)spare parts or consumables would I require with the machine?

12 (A4 size)pages per minute are claimed in its specs. Please tell me how many pages of A4 &/or A3 are practically printed within a minute(especialy after 1st. print)?

can we use DC12 with cobra rip as a digital printer or only a fiery rip is required?

Plz just tell me that can we use this machine as a digital press or print on demand sort of business? I mean, is it tough enough to be used as a production printer? Though I don't need much prints a day.

Xerox claims 600x600 dpi x 8bit resolution. What does 8bit mean along with 600x600 dpi?

What kind of maintenance issues are very frequent?

it will be very much appreciated if you rely in detail.

Thanking in Advance,
Nasir

DocuColor 12 :
- 12ppm in A4
- Around 2.5ppm in A3

only Fiery RIPs are available

this model was introduced back in 1999 as one of the first digital printers. because of the speed, I doubt you can get a lot of production with it ... but it's a great printer though, great quality

at least you need to have handy drum cartridges, waste bottles, fuser oil and fuser webs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back