FS: Kodak Alaris i5250 Document Scanner

diskett1

Like new Kodak Alaris i5250 Document Scanner for sale. The unit works very well and has a very low scan count. Consumables available with this scanner are feeder consumables kits, imaging guide set, printer ink cartridge and carrier, transport cleaning sheets, roller cleaning pads, printer ink blotters, STATICIDE Wipes, switchable black/white background.

Accessories
Enhanced Printer Accessory for KODAK Scanners (front pre-scan and rear post scan), i5200 to i5600 upgrade, manual feed shelf, Document Extenders 66.04 cm, 76.02 cm, and 86.36 cm (26 in., 30 in. and 34 in.), KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory, KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory

Price: $10500 shipped

We may be interested - can you send me an email with this information at [email protected] and that way I can check my inventory and can response easier....than here - also want to share with my co-worker.

Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back