FT-R3050 (High Space & Calibration)

HammadSheikh

Hi

I am using FT-R3050 offline.

Their is a problem i am facing that my FT-R3050 is giving space of (4.5 inch) on start of the job and (0.4 inch) between the 4 Color pages of a file. But at the end of the 4 Color files when we cut the film it gives us the space of (7.0 inch). Where as in manual it mentioned that it should be (4.5 inch) space in B & A mode after cut while at loading it should be (3.5 inch).

So How to reduce this space as we are bearing a high wastage of film.

And laser is at density of 125, the calibration shows the 2% dot fine but the 96% almost fills and 98% full black.

Please Help
Hammad Mushtaq

Hi

I am using FT-R3050 offline.

Their is a problem i am facing that my FT-R3050 is giving space of (4.5 inch) on start of the job and (0.4 inch) between the 4 Color pages of a file. But at the end of the 4 Color files when we cut the film it gives us the space of (7.0 inch). Where as in manual it mentioned that it should be (4.5 inch) space in B & A mode after cut while at loading it should be (3.5 inch).

So How to reduce this space as we are bearing a high wastage of film.

And laser is at density of 125, the calibration shows the 2% dot fine but the 96% almost fills and 98% full black.

Please Help
Hammad Mushtaq

If you can go to cut-line to change the space you can do it by putting the value to zero.

From Ready F1 16'' 61m
Press Menu
From Feed Mode HDD Film Spc Cut-L Punch Burn
then enter
Cut line (off) - press the arrow keys to go to COND then Enter
Cut-L SPC change to zero and change also the width to zero.

Value should be 0 to 99 mm.

Take care...

Dear Thank for your support but the f.feed has reduced to 00 mm thus the space reduced to 4.5 inch.

But i wan to know that what is the standard space after load, and after cut the film. Also once the film is loaded and after the job cut again the space will be 4.5 inch.

And what is the solution of the 96% dot filling up.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back