Fuzzy of output film from my Dolev

leo

Hi everybody,

I run Dolev 800V with online processor and the Brisque. Now we have problem that all film out put were fuzzy. It is uniform on all film output regardless of size. It is not just one area, it is all the imaged part of the film that is out of focus of Dolev.
Does anybody know what happens and how to settle down? All idea is much appreciate.
Regards,
Leo

Hi everybody,

I run Dolev 800V with online processor and the Brisque. Now we have problem that all film out put were fuzzy. It is uniform on all film output regardless of size. It is not just one area, it is all the imaged part of the film that is out of focus of Dolev.
Does anybody know what happens and how to settle down? All idea is much appreciate.
Regards,
Leo

Leo,

Have a look at the feeder rollers spread correctly the film and it is attached to the drum.
Check the vacuum and clean all the holes.Also you can try another batch of film.

Hi everybody,

Regards,
Leo

I should have also mentioned for you to clean the Penta Prism. This is also very important.
Good luck.

Hi Pach,
I will test. How do you think if problem with the focus/ lens and we have to adjust again by Kodak micrometer tools?
Regards,
Leo.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back