Garfield sans Garfield - I love it in the morning!

LoneGoose

I always enjoy the whattheythink Dilbert cartoon in the morning. My next favorite is +Garfield without Garfield+.

If you haven't heard of it before, check out http://garfieldminusgarfield.net

This sublime idea consists of nothing but taking old Garfield cartoons and eliminating Garfield et al. It's hard to imagine how much this changes the tone of the strip. From a grown, single man who comically talks to his cat we discover a new, lower, more pathetic, more lonely version of our antihero Jon Arbuckle who now only talks to himself - shame! You'll never see "Garfield" in the same light again. This rather depressing, existential, kind of gloomy new cartoon is the most ingenious and resourceful (for making something more by taking something away) endeavour I've seen in a long time.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back