GlobeChange? RGB_Illus. file in PDF_

rande

Is there a way to make a global change to an RGB Illustator file in a PDF?
I can make it grayscale but that makes it a 83% black. I can't use global change to change it to 100%, I have almost 200 pages.
thanks Rande

Re: GlobeChange? RGB_Illus. file in PDF_

In pitstop Its actually telling me its a "colored tiling pattern" and I can't change it.

Heres an attachment. I need a global change on these boxes.
thanks if you can figure it out.
I also found out they're getting these pages from the web if that helps.

rande,

i tried, but ran onto the same roadblocks you did. sorry i was unable to help. i will try again in the morning, if i have the time.

cr

Neo should do it. PitStop can't touch these objects.

We have a pc with Acrobat 5 and Pitstop Ver 4.61. I was able to select one of the boxes and convert it to a spot black. I then was able to globally change the color to all the squares to spot black. I then change the color of one of the squares to just 100% black and then globally change them all to 100 % black,

I agree with Matt here.

(Enfocus) Neo allows you to change any colored pattern.

Cheers

Hi Matt,

I've looked a little further and might have found a solution to remap patterns in Pitstop.

If you use the actions 'process to spot' (keep overprint) and 'remap spot color' ( coming from "Black" to any spot you want) will allow you to change the colored pattern to a spot color.

Cheers

ooooooooooooooooooh! I like what you're thinking!

Edited by: Cory Smith on Sep 25, 2007 1:30 PM (Comply with TOS)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back