GMC PrintNet Solutions

Hi Danish

Hi Danish

A new problem is coming now. Not even the first page is printing now. The error code is 0076 and the description is "Cannot create file for error recovery. (Layout 1)" with "Critical" severity.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks
godfather

HI Danish

HI Danish

Sorry, i could fix that error myself..................but the other problem still remains...only 1 page gets printed...........................................

regards
godfather

Dear Nayak,
I have multiple pages designed with PrintNet T and flow is given all correct. But the next page in the Layout propertirs is not visible now. I am using a unlicensed trial version of PNet T.
So only one page is getting proofed. Do u have any suggestion regarding this??

Regards
Godfather

Complete Training Manual of GMC PrintNET T

Complete Training Manual of GMC PrintNET T

Hi,
Can any one let me know where can i download the complete raining manual of GMC PrintNET T software.

Regards
Godfather

Hi Godfather,

Open your Data Input module and under the Input File tab, check whether the 'Use only first records in Proof' is unchecked.

For the manual, under 'help', there is a user manual. It is very informative. If you want an even more detailed manual, you can check under your installed folder. The Manual is in PDF format in the folder.

Hi RInn

Hi RInn

Hi Rinn,
I am using the XML data input module and cannot find Input file tab.
It has only Properties and Script tabs.

Thanks
Godfather

PrintNet T Trial

PrintNet T Trial

Dear Nayak,
I have multiple pages designed with PrintNet T and flow is given all correct. But the next page in the Layout propertirs is not visible now. I am using a unlicensed trial version of PNet T.

Regards
Godfather

Hey,

I'm new to PrintNet T designer etc and am looking for a trial version so i can learn how to use it at home so i can use it at work.

anyone know of anywhere i can get hold of one?

Thanks,

CthePrinter

Dear Nayak,

Regards
Godfather
Hi Godfather
If the Next Page tab is not visible is because you set the Page order to simple. When you set the Page order to variable you will be able to set the conditions for show the following pages in the layout.
If you set in the Page 1 the Next page in simple to Page 2 you will always proof 2 pages.
If you have 3 pages you have to create another condition for Page 2 to Page 3.

Tell me if it is solves the problem and promise me that you will talk with your provider :p

Regards
Nacho

Hey,

I'm new to PrintNet T designer etc and am looking for a trial version so i can learn how to use it at home so i can use it at work.

anyone know of anywhere i can get hold of one?

Thanks,

CthePrinter

Hi CthePrinter
I affraid that it is not possible because GMC license their software for the number of designer working at work. If you want to have one "mobile" designer you must ask for one to your provider or sales. May you can make an arrangement to get one.

Regards.

Good afternoon, my hard drive was destroyed. I'm looking for software (GMC - PrintNet 3.14 (for creating files - *. Lde, * .jde, * .SDP)). Can I buy it from you?
Thank you in advance!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back