GMG ColorProof problem (no output device)

Alien

GMG ColorProof ver 5.0.4.5 can't connect to printer (Epson Stylus 4880).
It is impossible to make proof or just calibrate. No result.

But I can print from Microsoft Office to this printer - everything is ok.

I tried to uninstall and install ColorProof - no result, I can't choose output device.

:(

Attachments

• gmg.jpg
    gmg.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 190
A bit more info would help......

....is this a new install or have you had this printer working properly before with GMG?

....are you printing from MS Office on the SAME PC that is running GMG?

....do you have the proper license to drive this printer? Go to the "Online License Update" (under the Help menu I think) and see if you have the correct dongle license options.

....related to the last one...are you trying to *add* another printer but don't have a license for the additional driver?

Regards,
Terry

A bit more info would help......

....is this a new install or have you had this printer working properly before with GMG?
Terry

This printer was workig properly about 3 weeks ago. We made some proofs.
....are you printing from MS Office on the SAME PC that is running GMG?
Yes, same PC.
....do you have the proper license to drive this printer? Go to the "Online License Update" (under the Help menu I think) and see if you have the correct dongle license options.
Yes, I have license to this printer
....related to the last one...are you trying to *add* another printer but don't have a license for the additional driver?
I dont need additional printer, I just want ''my'' 4880 :)

Attachments

• gmg.jpg
    gmg.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 200
having just upgraded a 9900 the version 5 seems to run a lot slower- have you noticed that?
edwin

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back