Good to be back

turbotom1052

So nice to be allowed to come back. I apologize to the original poster for my off topic rant. Would have been nice if was given a friendly reminder before banning me, especially considering that my obviously controversial subject matter was the most lively discussion this sub forum has seen since August 1st of 2015. Would also have been nice if my last post was allowed to remain before banning me. Im guessing that the pressure from sponsors became too much to allow my views to continue. Ive seen moderators on other forums create a new topic for things that don't fit into the original format. Considering that the majority of responses to the topic were responses to me I think that would have been a more appropriate action. I still stand by everything I said and just wonder if now that Ive created its own topic it will be allowed to continue???

Not trying to stir the pot but I'd be interested in seeing your last post that was deleted. Not sure if the mods would allow it to be posted into this thread.

I'm pleased to see you back, I thought you may have not bothered to return. I've always found your posts the sort that make these forums so invaluable to people like me.

For what it's worth I agreed with your rant.

Happy New year Tom.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back