Graph Expo 2011

Alith7

Just wondering if anyone is going to be there next week?

Being from the Milwaukee area it's easy for me to go every year, and is the highlight of my year! :D

I'm going that's for sure. :) Obviously working over at the Enfocus booth. If any Print Planet members are going, drop by and say hi!

Michael Reiher
Product Manager, Enfocus

See Lucid in booth 973

See Lucid in booth 973

We will be previewing our newest product " ArtAffirm" in booth 973.
The first tool of its kind to brigde the gap between online print ordering and uploading user files.
ArtAffrim provides a simple browser tool that checks and affirms that user supplied art files will be correct for online product ordering.

David Lewis

We have a team going as we will show our latest automation (imposition and finishing) solutions with HP, Ricoh InfoPrint and Xerox. I will be personally in HP's booth, showing some pretty advanced solutions.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
www. imposition .com

Cool!
I'll be there Sunday and Monday, looks like I've got a few extra things to check out!
Thanks guys!

We will be previewing our newest product " ArtAffirm" in booth 973.
The first tool of its kind to brigde the gap between online print ordering and uploading user files.
ArtAffrim provides a simple browser tool that checks and affirms that user supplied art files will be correct for online product ordering.

David Lewis

David~
I'll have to come check that out. Is that a plug-in for a website or a stand alone app?

sorry for the triple post....

but! I'm surprised there aren't more people going? I know the user base here tend to be in Europe and such, but I would have thought there would be more of a turn out?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back