GTO 52 - 2 inching moves extremely slow untill now completely stopped,(printing fine)

Tamimi

Hello, please help me, i am away 2000 kilometers from technicians.

My GTO 52, 2clrs works fine, Except the inching started to slow down 3 weeks ago and now i need 20 mins to change a plate. the printing rotation is ok, KLM4 board checked and fine, contactors are fine, main electricity supply is fine, motor winding is fine,

while printing, voltage from klm4 going in motor 300v at maximum speed 8000, but supposed to be 370-380v i think.

while inching, voltage from klm4 going in motor is 2 or 3v, but supposed to be 25+ i think. i guessed so because my 1 colour gto gives around this voltage when inching.

has anyone encoutered similar problem, Could it be from the motor Encoder (is it related) ??? or could it be something else, what do I need to look at , i have been checking electricity many times with electricians but no use ...

anyone can help.

many thanks
Awadh

clean the contacts for contactor for inching. can be dust, dirty, or worn and replace. Use the isopropyl alcohol 100% for faste dried. Otherwise the wate in alcohol, will be problem. Retigh all wires in the same contactor, and see if there are some wire corroded or broken , use the DMM.try to use the wiring diagram for to follow the voltage. Remember the voltage at the termina for the motor can be or 220Vca or 380- or 440Vca, depend in what city you are. Never 25Vca. by that reason test the contacts from contactor, and proced as indicated above.
back to me, email me
ercupa@netcape.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back