Gto-52 4 double

Andrei83

Hello. I have a problem with the printing press. We print the circulation on different grades of paper, 70-170 grams of KCMY. The image is duplicated with a periodicity through one sheet. In the direction of the circumference of the cylinder, radially. One sheet up, the next sheet down shifts the image. Only the first two colors are black and blue. If you print only black, then there is no double, if black is blue, then there is not a large double. If all four colors are in a line, then it is twofold strongly. The grippers were cleaned of dust and dirt, the double vision increased and became more pronounced. What is the cause of double vision and what to do? Thanks. The total counter on the machine is 22.000.000 sheets.

Is the paper grain direction parallel to cylinders?
Is the paper flat and not wavy?
What is print sequence?
Look at 1/4-tone (25%) dot for doubling.

The paper is fine. I printed on a variety of varieties. The point is twofold. I put Slur scales, everything is very clearly visible.

Hello. I have a problem with the printing press. We print the circulation on different grades of paper, 70-170 grams of KCMY. The image is duplicated with a periodicity through one sheet. In the direction of the circumference of the cylinder, radially. One sheet up, the next sheet down shifts the image. Only the first two colors are black and blue. If you print only black, then there is no double, if black is blue, then there is not a large double. If all four colors are in a line, then it is twofold strongly. The grippers were cleaned of dust and dirt, the double vision increased and became more pronounced. What is the cause of double vision and what to do? Thanks. The total counter on the machine is 22.000.000 sheets.
If it is the whole sheet, the same amount of shadow everywhere, regular up- down-up-down, then it’s the double drum. It may be gripper setting, stuck grippers on the shaft, a bad cam follower or bad operating spring rod bushing. Is it a perfector? Does sheet thickness affect it?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back