GUA forums down

They said this on Facebook on 2/20

The GUA Forums (Graphics Users Association of Kodak) have been offline since last week. The problem is being investigated. As of yesterday afternoon, the technical team advised that the server system is undergoing repair. We should have an update in the next 24-48 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

From what I have heard Kodak on-line services are down until March 4. I wonder if this may include the GUA forums?

I had a Kodak support calI a couple of weeks ago about a font which wouldn't 1st refine in Prinergy 8.3 but would with 8.4. When I asked about being unable to find the GUA forums, the Kodak engineer in the UK thought that the GUA forum links had never worked from Europe. Let me know when they are back for North America and I'll try again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back