Hardware configuration for CREO SPIRE

Yeah, that's the bad feeling I have more and more...

The only explanation I had from the seller I am speaking with is that he didn't understood my question and though I was speaking about external hardware (screen, mouse, etc)
Strange because he answered one of my email where I was asking him which kind of PC I should buy by telling me I should go with any available PC available on the market today !
Now I don't really know how to act...
I have the bad feeling someone tryed to BS me but even if it is pretty hard to believe, the man may only be the first victim of his evident poor technical skills.
Anyway, I don't see any benefice I could get from this situation as I don't want to play it like a blackmailer !
I guess I'll only have a front talk with this seller, just to let him know that I got him once and that he would be really wise from him to never play that game again, especialy with me !

For the price of the machine, I checked it and it seems that the price of it in French is starting at 21000€
We took the OHCF SRA3 option + the CREO PRO KIT for a total of 43500€ so all in one I think we had a comparable price to what is done in France; which is it seems, really more expansive then what you get in the USA !

Thanks a lot for all your feedback on that one !

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back