Have you digitally printed textiles using pigment inks?

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to the Forum but not to digital printing. Currently I’m doing a market study on Digital Textile Printing using Pigment Inks and would like your input on two primary Topics:

Topic One. Which pigment ink and printer have you used (see partial list below)? What were the Top Plus and Top Minus for you and your customers?

Topic Two. For those of you with concerns about adopting pigmented digital textile inks, what is holding you back?

If you post an Answer in this thread please note that I might send you a private message asking to briefly follow up with you (5-10 minutes) and potentially submit a short-run print job to your shop (depends on what systems you have now.) I will be very mindful to respect your time.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

John Gardner

Aegis Quality Partners, LLC

Ink Types including but not limited to, Artistri (any series), Durst Alpha P, Dgen, Eden PG, Elvajet PY570, Genesta PG, Kiian K-Choice, NeoPigment, Pigmento PML, Projet TX431

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back