Having a nightmare time with BCC Bulkmailer and looking for alternatives

rcreveli

The company that I work for bought BCC Bulkmailer through Quadient before I started here. My issue is we can't get Quadient to send us an invoice to renew and I currently can't use the software. I literally can't get anyone to take our money! I'm going to reach out to BCC and Quadient again today but, I'm not going through this BS again next year.
I'm going to setup an demo of Accuzip which I've used used before, any other vendors we should look at?
I actually like Bulkmailer but, as I understand it once you've chosen to buy from a dealer your stuck with them for life.

@rcreveli . I'm not familiar with "BCC Bulkmailer", but, if you are talking about "BBC MailManager", then try these two contacts:

Lori Dillaber - BCC Software - 585-341-3347 [email protected]

or

David Riscile - BCC Software - [email protected]

I'm retired, so, my contacts may be old and outdated. But, give it a try anyway. Hope they can help.

This would explain why you couldn't get it:

BCC Mail Manager’s Biggest Upgrade: Companion Interface​

The best just got better. For the first time in the BCC Mail Manager product history, it receives a significant upgrade to further revolutionize postal presort and address correction software. Now offering you more flexibility and usability than ever before without changing the core product: Mail Manager Companion Interface.

“The Companion Interface is the culmination of years of work – which we did to make the user experience more flexible than ever before,” states Mitch Carpenter, Director of Product at BCC Software.

Users can now switch back and forth between the core interface and upgraded experience. Bulk Mailer users will recognize the Companion Interface integrated within the Mail Manager software. There’s a reason for that.

“When BCC Software acquired Satori Software in 2019, BCC Software’s goal was to unify the 2 leading comprehensive Mailing software platforms into a single, best-of-breed platform – where the USER controls how they want to interact with the product,” says Mitch. “Companion Interface will keep the powerful backbone of Mail Manager for users looking for a high control / high power tool, but now, you have access to a more user-friendly interface based on the much-lauded Bulk Mailer platform.”

The upgrade is available April 20th, 2023 and is a free upgrade for all BCC Mail Manager Standard users. We are hard at work integrating the Companion Interface into other versions of Mail Manager, such as the Network version and Full Service, in the coming months.

For product questions, please contact support at [email protected]

I finally got a call back 3 days after we switched to AccuZIP. I Couldn't run Presorts for a week so, I was done after that.

I tried BCC, and left with 2 years of subscription on the books to switch back to AccuZIP. I hated the situation so much I was willing to loose a few thousand dollars to get out. One of the worst purchases we made and should have never switched from AccuZIP. BCC support is the horrible at best, not one time was I able to call in and talk to a real person. Had to leave a message and wait for a return call hours later. Kinda tough to sit and wait when you have a last minute issue and need to get the mail delivered before a time cutoff at the DDU. AccuZIP support is top notch and other companies need to emulate. Call, give your serial number and you get a real person who actually knows how USPS works.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back