Heidelberg QM46-1 Error 15-01

This machine was working on 230vac 3phase Y .in the new building the voltage is 120/208Delta and the electrician doesn't think the high leg of the Delta is the problem.

I got a good one .I fixed the 15-01 problem it was the BLT cable was misplaced with ztk.by the operator.I find 3 power supplies Burnt for the laser drive but that was not the problem with 15-01 .now I have no errors at all but the press don't move unless you manually apply the manual brake manually move free but won't move with jog or run button

Hi,

We are having problems with a press we've just purchased, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SF 56 brings up error code: 15-01

All guards seem to be closed and the switch can be heard clicking once closed, no lights are illuminated on the SVK2 board.

I'm lost, as the press was working before the Lorry collected it in London.

I assume this cannot cause an issue but there is NO blanket washup device and NO water tray

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

YouTube Video

Andrew
Hello , did you manage to solve this problem. I'm also getting the 15-01.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back