Heidelberg SM 74 parts

dzahnke

Does anyone know a place that parts out older Heidelberg presses that are decommissioned? We have a SM-74 that has two large Gears in the last 2 units going into the Coater unit missing teeth from something that fell into the gears. The press is running but is sketchy and we wanted to see if we can find 2 new/used gears to have them replaced. Did a little surfing the Net with no luck. These are the Large gears that drive the cylinders about 24"-18" round 1.5" deep. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi sir;

I can supply, parts for Heidelberg, Polar, Stahl.

However need 1) serial number machine 2) model 3) parts number 4) delivery country for calculate Freight.

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Managua, Nicaragua

Looks like 5 gears in total. I have numbers for 3 right now. M2.505.870 / 53.005.280 / M4.005.870
Any idea on availability and prices.

Model: SM74-5-P3+L
SN: 623697
6 GEARS: M4.511.280 / M2.505.870 / 53.005.280 / M4.005.870 (2x) / M2.011.870
OHIO, USA

Attachments

• Gears.jpg
    Gears.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
Hi good day.

I Have, the request Proforma for the parts, but NEED his email, and make some question

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Managua Nicaragua

Hi good day.

I Have, the request Proforma for the parts, but NEED his email, and make some question

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441
Managua Nicaragua

Does anyone know a place that parts out older Heidelberg presses that are decommissioned? We have a SM-74 that has two large Gears in the last 2 units going into the Coater unit missing teeth from something that fell into the gears. The press is running but is sketchy and we wanted to see if we can find 2 new/used gears to have them replaced. Did a little surfing the Net with no luck. These are the Large gears that drive the cylinders about 24"-18" round 1.5" deep. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Be aware these gears are often tolerance parts. There will be numbers on the gears stating what tolerance range they fall in. If the gears installed do not match this, the backlash will be incorrect and will cause more damage to the gear train.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back