Heidelberg Tango XL Drum Scanner for sale

onthegojoe

Heidelberg Tango XL Drum Scanner for sale, Price includes (1) Heidelberg Tango XL Drum Scanner, (1) Heidelberg Tango mount XL, (2) 210MM Diameter large drums, (2) 150MM Diameter small drums, (1) PowerMac G4 running with Linocolor 6.0. All of the items mentioned above are in excellent condition and are being sold AS IS. Buyer will be required to sign a Bill of Sale. Buyer is responsible for all transport and shipping cost. The
asking price was $16K or best offer but I need to sell it fast so I will reduce the asking price to 10K . If you need additional information, please contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi This is Danny from India Mumbai

Hi This is Danny from India Mumbai

Hi This is Danny from India Mumbai, want to know exactly in which country is this available and what is the last price for the entire set with the Mac G4?
+919322296686

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back