heidelburg qm 46

mbliss90

Have an error code on qm 46. Code is a 15-01 which I understand is the controll board for the motor. I have replaced the two boards that are stacked on top of one another, but still has same problem will light up but will not run motor. Have gone through all of the usual shutting off and on and cranking by hand. This press is used for training students, and student put plate on wrong, plate fell off and got puiled into rollers and began to bind and chatter then stopped and has not ran since. Any help would be very appreciated.

Usually forward rotation of the cylinders will free this condition. Try advancing the cylinder till you get an open clamp on the display. Open the clamp then advance with the inching button then the problem normally goes away

Is 15-01 your only error? The boards you replaced? TRM2 & MRK? What year is your press? Where are you located? I have a few tests for you to try if you like. Call me Stan W/ Intermountain Press service,llc. 720-285-9485
PS I also have numerous used parts avail for your Press!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back