Hello World

Snowhugger

Hi there
I just signed up. Looking to offer help where I can and hopefully get some in return.
I have about 30 years in Pre-Press. I worked with conventional pre-press making Cromalins, Matchprints and Color Keys.
Moved to Scitex and Mac workflows and now work with Mac/PC platforms using Apogee PrePress, Fiery Command WS. Recently started working with a Canon V900 and that is what I would probably ask for help with here.

Thank you in advance!
Snowhugger
Yes I know I have a pic of me with a surfboard for my profile. I'm a wave hugger too :)

Welcome! Everyone here is super helpful whenever you have a problem. Just make sure to be as detailed as you can with your questions and responses. I find the most annoying thing is when someone is like "Why won't it work?!?!" without explaining what they've tried or even what "it" is half the time.

Welcome! Everyone here is super helpful whenever you have a problem. Just make sure to be as detailed as you can with your questions and responses. I find the most annoying thing is when someone is like "Why won't it work?!?!" without explaining what they've tried or even what "it" is half the time.
No worries. I've used this type of forum before. If you don't demonstrate you have tried to figure it out yourself you shouldn't expect much help. I will use this site as a resource not a crutch ;-) Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back