Help needed to choose new workflow type.

SirAlexis

Hi,

A friend of mine just bought 2 brand new CTP's (4up type) from Danipon Screen to install in is company in Angola. We already had an esko-graphics cpt working with the old esko graphics workflow Flowdrive.
The guys from Screen propose to him the Trueflow workflow but he didn't acept that situation because the quality price relation was not the best.
So can sameone give me a fair opinion of what we have in the market right now that can do the job of the Flowdrive for a fair price and at the same time as the same easy way of work and give the less problems possible.
Thanks in advance.

Alex

be independent and modular

be independent and modular

You should have your friend to consider a modular and independent workflow. The benefits are tremendous and he won't be "locked" with a sole supplier and a it's related costs. We offer a powerful imposition solution with hot folders and several automation features, in the name of Impostrip OnDemand. Although we connect with several tools and components on the market, some of the most popular ones to built a complete workflow are Switch from Enfocus and preflight tools from Markzware. You'll see that you can build a very flexible, powerful and economical workflow with this approach.

FYI, you can try our solution for free, simply contact me directly to get a trial version.

Ray Duval
[email protected]
Ultimate Technographics

Having worked with, installed and trained, FlowDrive for years, ( I was with Purup-Eskofot, and am still with the company through the mergers with BarcoGraphics and Artwork Systems, so we are all now EskoArtwork ), I recommend you look at the current EskoArtwork workflows. This may be a good place to start : EskoArtwork Solutions for the Commercial Printing Industry

A Harlequin based RIP may work. You can always add their Print Production Manager later and the initial cost is very low when compared to other similarly priced workflows. Includes PDF Raster Output for electronic email proofs and most include TIFF output so if you add another device that has a TIFF catcher you can still use the same RIP to process files.

Prepress Workflow - PDF TIFF Postscript XPS JDF CTP Prepress Workflow

Screen Harlequin RIP-Kit
Screen RIP Software Workflow for Screen DT-R, MT-R, PT-R, DTR, MTR, PTR HQ PlateRite CTP

Start with the RIP and build from there. You can always add other options if necessary like trapping, imposition, hybrid screening, digital proofing, CIP3 for press ink keys, etc.

We can help.
Our Harlequin RIP can drive these Screen PT-R devices directly and we also have a 1 bit tiff catcher that can drive them.

For more info, visit our website

Regards

Alvaro

Hi eskopdl

I'm looking for an old esko's FlowDrive ver. 5.2 paralell dongle.
Can you help me?

Thnaks

Hi Alexis.

Hope you've found the solution. Are you interested in sell us your old FlowDrive workflow?

Regards.

Hi,

A friend of mine just bought 2 brand new CTP's (4up type) from Danipon Screen to install in is company in Angola. We already had an esko-graphics cpt working with the old esko graphics workflow Flowdrive.
The guys from Screen propose to him the Trueflow workflow but he didn't acept that situation because the quality price relation was not the best.
So can sameone give me a fair opinion of what we have in the market right now that can do the job of the Flowdrive for a fair price and at the same time as the same easy way of work and give the less problems possible.
Thanks in advance.

Alex

Workflow independent of Device is my suggestion. Metamation's unique planning & layout software for both commercial and packaging is worth considering. If you wish to look at it please do write to us : [email protected]

My friends if some people ask you money for their crack Rip to sell you in PM please do not pay any money and be careful because they can cheat you easily

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back