Help out a brother in prepress...

dj

If you have 3 minutes

One of my clients, Printcraft Solutions, has their mail totally screwed up by Shaw cable. All the gory details I've written up on my blog post Digg - ISP Nightmare: Shaw Cable is stealing our mail.

If you are a digg, please digg us this story for me.

Cory, I know it's considered bad form for a blogger to beg on forums for their posts to "dig up" but I'm getting freakin' desperate. Those $%%^& at Shaw are killing us, we're losing mail from clients trying to order jobs from us and our production coordinator has been getting flaming phone calls for weeks. Please cut me some slack on this one.

it is a dns issue. does the customer whose mail is getting lost use shaw. have the shaw tech send and mail and follow it in the server. ask them to reset the mail server dns.

Rbailleu is correct, it turned out to be DNS issue as the shaw guys had our zones screwed up for months.

I wrote about the mail problems we had for months on my blog, (which wasn't fixed by switching over to Google apps for the domains) but it wasn't until we started yelling at Shaw to look at their d---- dns servers that we started getting our mail sorted out and heading to the right boxes.

That... was... not.. fun.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back