Help with Exposure...

kdw75

We have a Screen 4300e and I wanted to check the exposure, so I printed out the light intensity test. The attached photo is what I got. My question now, is what the heck am I supposed to check with the densitometer to see which light intensity setting is optimal? Are these supposed to be a certain percentage? I have the manual, but I can't seem to find anything explaining this chart.

Attachments

• photo8617.jpg
    photo8617.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 355
And now no one else who has this same problem will find an answer here.

Correct. Anyone having this particular problem should call a trained engineer to carry out the full plate setup procedure. Whatever I told kdw75 is my business. I am definitely not going to go public with training docs and stuff. Other than that I'm happy to help, posted a few messages here over the last 10 years and some of them must have been helpful.

Gentlemen and kdw75,

There is no mystery about this "little difficulty" just download and read this PDF from --- www. wpc.ilatec.com/wpcinfo63ctp.

Regards, Alois

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back