help with Lotem 800v spare parts (prices and shipping to Egypt )

O

outforkill

hey guys

very proud of your brilliant forum , in fact this is my first post ever here

i was only reading without sending any posts , as i was little busy working

but now i've a terrible problem with multi error signs every time i send a file to my machine

so , i was asking if it possible to told me how to buy a replacement parts for the next items :

1- Drum Driver ( hosted in the lower position of Dist. Box Assy )
* if not possible i would like to buy the whole Box in both cases new or Used

2- Local Three Box Assy

thats for now guys .,
i really in a bad need for help as i wanna buy these parts asap ..
if it possible any one help me out with prices or addresses for vendors i can contact to send me these parts to
Giza - Egypt

thanks in advance for all of you guys

hussien ali

43 view ,, and ZERO answer :D
hey guys help me here .. um really loosing both money and time with my machine offline
anyhelp please

We can only try to help with specific technical issues. In your case, if you already know the ELMO and L3 are bad, you have to contact Kodak or find a 3rd party provider for these parts..
AFAIK, these are made by Kodak (former Scitex branch) and cannot be purchased new anywhere else, but I may be wrong...

We can only try to help with specific technical issues. In your case, if you already know the ELMO and L3 are bad, you have to contact Kodak or find a 3rd party provider for these parts..
AFAIK, these are made by Kodak (former Scitex branch) and cannot be purchased new anywhere else, but I may be wrong...

thanx alot for you replay

and for that if it possible to help me as i always i get an error with Carriage Motor every day . and sometimes .. all the day
until i open one door and close it soo hard .. and start the motor to rework again .. if there is any possible help it would be appreciated

What exactly is the error message that you get?

thanx alot for you replay

and for that if it possible to help me as i always i get an error with Carriage Motor every day . and sometimes .. all the day
until i open one door and close it soo hard .. and start the motor to rework again .. if there is any possible help it would be appreciated

<snip>...if you already know the ELMO and L3 are bad, you have to contact Kodak or find a 3rd party provider for these parts..</snip>

We do have a dealer in Egypt that can support our equipment and source parts if needed. If you need any help or info to get in touch with them let me know. If for some reason you're not willing or able to work with that dealer, I'd be interested in hearing why in a private message. Let me know.

Kevin.

Hi outforkill,

Please kindly check your inbox. I sent message. I have some friends in Egypt.

Hi outforkill,

Please kindly check your inbox. I sent message. I have some friends in Egypt.

sorry man for not noticing the message .. ive answered u .. and hope to talk to each other soon

asap to complete that .. and if u need any information about the parts of pics just ask and i can send it to you

n also u can tell me about u knw in egypt n i can contact them !!!

We do have a dealer in Egypt that can support our equipment and source parts if needed. If you need any help or info to get in touch with them let me know. If for some reason you're not willing or able to work with that dealer, I'd be interested in hearing why in a private message. Let me know.

Kevin.

thanks Kevin for your replay .. i do answered u in a private message .. let me knw ur answer asap please :D

Hello I bought a A Lotem 800 V, it was working in the printshop and now its in my house and the machine is showing the message: Phase R fail , Phase T fail and Phase S fail. What could be the solution ?

And if the card is broken which is responisble for the power supply where i can get a new one and what would be the price.

Tanks for you help!

Lotem 800V

Lotem 800V

We have all parts for Lotem equipment available for sale and free tech support.
Marta from Viprofix, tel: 773-545-7700

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back