Hercules pro compressor

Ighemuno

Hello people, My hercules pro compressor is bad and i don't know where to buy one cos i do not have the part list. Can anybody link me up with genuine dealer? Thanks

Our herk compressor died and as an alternative we hooked up house air with a good regulator and water trap/micron size filter and worked like a charm - now we are doing that on our prosetter to . . . cheaper than a compressor for either one but be sure that you get the water out!!!!! see harbor freight page: Search results for: 'air filter'
they have a filter/regulator and a dessicant dryer for about 50 bucks . . .

bad compresor.

bad compresor.

In my 10 years we used 3 of this filmsetters.
Still 2 of them works nicely.
The compresor is a rare problem, we have only one changed.
Be aware of the vacum pump.

The compersor used is a dry type, positive displacement head. No oils.

1.- The first try will be to repair it. Look for a shop that make pumps, compresor or electrical motor repairs. I bet the will fix it. Unless, it is absolutely distroyed.

2.- An alternative, use a diafragm compresor. it will not last the same, and will make more noise but it will work. You can find the, for example at Grainger Industrial Supply or Welcome to the Chicago Pneumatic website

3.- Try with BOB-WEBER (Prepress Equipment & Parts | Platesetters | Imagesetters | Bob Weber) or Viprofix (Used agfa ctp, used kodak ctp, used heidelberg ctp, ictp, 4up, 2up, 8up, ctp, Used Prepress Equipment, Viprofix - PrePress - Creo, Kodak, Agfa, Heidelberg, Scitex, CTP, Imagesetters and Processors. Viprofix - Systems For Publishing. Used and Remanufa) for a used good condition compresor.

4.- Finally try with the nearest heidelberg representative, chances are they will have one new.
But be aware it is expensive.

Miguel Snahcez
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back