hey guys please any one help me Loader Local

O

outforkill

i've a lotem 800 II
i was having a new creo app 3.80.16 for the machine but after that
this message keep appearing with everytime , ive changed the local 3 cards both right and left ..
but nothing changed ,, could any one please help me here

it was a connections error as i re attached the connections in wrong order
if there any like scheme i can send for the connections (com1 , com 2 . etc ) please it would be appriciated

it was a connections error as i re attached the connections in wrong order
if there any like scheme i can send for the connections (com1 , com 2 . etc ) please it would be appriciated

Would any one help me here please the same problem repeated again tried to connect comm 1 and so on in different order and its still give me left local card and right card error

If you suspect the problem is on the computer side:
1. Make a backup of your Lotem registry
2. First reload BIOS - you should have a floppy or a CD with the BIOS image - com ports settings might have been corrupted - check if problem is fixed - if not go to step 3
3. Install the operating system, load the registry backup and then install the Lotem application or use a disk backup image if you have one.
With regards to the connection there are 3 different types of ebox - you have to specify first which kind of box and OS you have

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back