High Speed Inkjet Printers purchase

JFann

For vendors or others interested in responding. A Request For Information has been posted for two high speed inkjet printers. The printers must accept fanfolded paper stock and have the ability to be converted to roll paper. All the additional information is included in the RFI which opened Dec27th and will be closed on Jan 11th.

I'd like to get more information from you. Can you email me at [email protected] so that I can share this with another colleague? This way I can have him check our inventory of what we may have available? Are you open to refurbished equipment?

Thank you,
Dan

I'd like to get more information from you. Can you email me at [email protected] so that I can share this with another colleague? This way I can have him check our inventory of what we may have available? Are you open to refurbished equipment?

Thank you,
Dan
Hello Dan. I sent you a private message with contact information

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back