Hookup for tabber

Pressmanscooter

I'm trying to find out where to hook up a tabber on a 1992 CD 102. I've looked at older posts asking this same question but no one has asked for this model before. Thanks.

STA Box

STA Box

Scooter, you'll find a set of dry contacts in the STA interface box on the back of the main electrical cabinet. Towads the back of the electrical drawing, there will be some info you can use, along with an even better explanation of terminal designations in your blue, soft covered manual "COMPONENTS". If you're not handy with this sort of thing, have your electrician accomplish it for you. It's really pretty easy!

Here is the drawing for my press. I cannot find any traces of a manual called "components" By your description, I assumed that either 52,53 or 54,55 would be the right spot. however I couldn't get anything from 52,53. on 54,55 the circuit closed every time the press made a revolution, in production or not.

Attachments

• STA 2.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 180

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back