How Printers Differentiate

gordo

710 How Printers Differentiate.jpg

A conundrum. I must pontificate. Quality, quality, or quality.
Are there different "levels" of quality. Like, maybe bronze, silver, or gold?

Mmmmm. (me with back of hand against my forehead...) "Whatever will I do?"

I know: "Eeeney, Meeney, Mighty, Moe. Catch a robber by his toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eeeney, meeney, mighty, moe.

Actually, the solution is simple. Frame 1 = Male. Frame 2 = Female. Frame 3 = Male.

Now, place an "E" in front of the word "quality". That'll tell you which one you should choose.

A conundrum. I must pontificate. Quality, quality, or quality.
Are there different "levels" of quality. Like, maybe bronze, silver, or gold?

Mmmmm. (me with back of hand against my forehead...) "Whatever will I do?"

I know: "Eeeney, Meeney, Mighty, Moe. Catch a robber by his toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eeeney, meeney, mighty, moe.

Actually, the solution is simple. Frame 1 = Male. Frame 2 = Female. Frame 3 = Male.

Now, place an "E" in front of the word "quality". That'll tell you which one you should choose.
Wha.. What? I gotta headache..

Or comic sans... except I can't get my business partner to stop using comic sans. I think she does it just to bother me.
If you watch that SNL skit I linked to, they actually put the final credits in Comic Sans. Subtle humor that only us graphic nerds appreciate.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back