How to test and check Machine (Heidelberg printmaster)??

Q8Copy

Hi Friends,

I need to buy a used printmaster 1998 and I don't know how to check it up and how to know if it is ready and good for production or not??

specially we are a copy center with digital machine and now we are extending to offset

any help will be appreciated

thanks
:eek:

Is there a Heidelberg rep/service person in your area? I would have Heidelberg check out the machine if it is local and give you a report. Might cost a bit more but if you end up buying something that is a problem machine they are going to be your best friends anyway.

How many impressions are on it. Make sure it will load and eject plates. Check cylinders and make sure the are not dinged up at all. It is a good Idea to have Heildelberg inspect it. There are alot of worn out machines at that age.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back