I need to print 2.5 million invoices per month HOW I CAN DO THAT

I have a few questions you should ask yourself. How is the customer doing it now? What has changed? Why did he come to you? What is really the best way for the customer to accomplish the task that he need to get done?
I have sold printing and binding equipment for many years. I have had many people contact me over the years that have had similar requests from suspects who ask them to do a job that appears to be the chance of a lifetime. Many times the printer does not have anywhere near the capacity to do the the job. The job often requires a substantial cost in both time and money. Beware of this kind of request, often it is a scam
I hope this helps.
Larry Lindquist

Hi, Larry
I disagreed with you as you said "often it is a scam".
Normally this customer are either telco, utilities companies, banks, stock and share companies or government jobs.
They are doing in-house presently and possibly thinking of outsourcing because their present machines need to upgrade and it better to outsource.

Just my comment hope you don't feel offended. :D

Large Job

Large Job

I agree with Greg Imhoff, that volume of work is a cakewalk for a Didde narrow web press. Easy to operate and not nearly as costly to acquire. You can buy a very good reconditioned press for way under $100,000.; a lot less for a good used press.
Our consultants would be happy to direct you to the right place to buy.

Ed Lou
GrafAmerica
malahide@comcast.,net

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back