I realize this may provoke laughter and catcalls...but

wrightr2

I am working with some legacy equipment which has been very good and solid for some years, but is now becoming antique. I have an Agfa Duoscan T2000 XL that is still in use, but no longer has a functional transparency lamp. Does anyone 1)have a lamp, 2)have a Duoscan with a functional trans lamp-which they do not use and might sell, 3)know where there is still a replacement in stock, or 4) know of another manufacturer's lamp that would swap out?
Please bear in mind I also have an Epson Expression 10000, a Heidelberg Saphir 2, a Heidelberg Jade 2, and an older Topaz. I could certainly throw out the Duoscan, but it still does a number of solid workhorse functions.

Re: I realize this may provoke laughter and catcalls...but

wow.

nothing but pitty and sorrow.

i would email someone at AGFA, but they will probably want you to do some service contract or something - but it may be that this scanner was not actually manufactured by AGFA...

email - "[email protected]" <[email protected]>,

maybe she can find out who manufactured it, and what bulb type is required - i can't believe that it is ALL that odd of a lamp type...

Scanner Type
Flatbed Scanner
Interface
SCSI-2 Fast (8-bit)
Optical Resolution
2000 dpi
Max. Resolution (Hardware)
2000 x 667 dpi
Platform
PC, Mac
Form Factor
Desktop
Input Type
Color
Supported Media Type
Plain Paper • Transparencies • Bulk Objects (Books, etc.) • Film • Slides
Media Loading Method
Manual Load
Max. Supported Media Size
A3 (297 x 420 mm)
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 3.x • Apple MacOS 7
Width
19.42 in.
Depth
28.96 in.
Height
9.42 in.
Warranty
3 Years
MPN
CALJX111
Product ID

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back