I think my email was hacked :-P

gordo

If you've received an email from me on June 11 with a subject line something like:
Wro te
Overs aw
Corro borated
Revam ped
We alth
S uperior
R emarkable
Earn ed
Sc arce
Be tter

and other similar subjects - it wasn't from me. Just delete.
Sorry, I've changed my password yet again.
I hope this won't affect me receiving the $6,347,098 from that nice Nigerian banker.

I got $7 million, all i had to do was give my bank details, what a bargain, then i got a degree in law in 3 weeks, and now im in the draw to win a small pacific island, things are looking good!

Hmmm, I got notice about my UK Lottery 20M winnings, only have to pay $5000 in processing fees, bargain! To top my day, I got a call on my mobile advising me I had just won a trip to the Caribbeans, only pay fees and taxes of $2000, sweet. My life is just about to change for only $7000. ;-)

I think the Nigerians have tired of me. Now all I get is pharmaceutical ads, stuff that's probably X-rated and things I won't mention because my e-mail address is gender neuter, so they think I'm a guy.

I got a notice that I won a house at the Hamptons. Fully furnished and to claim it I should pay for the property transfer fee amounting to USD 25,000.00 at a certain bank account. Funny thing,I did not join a contest, a raffle draw or made a bet through the lottery. Nice try!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back