Ideal temperature in press room

M Ruiz:

If you have a ctp inside you must have the temperature and humidity that the CTP manufacture need. If not is normal have the normal temperature 20 C and 50/60% humidity.

Hi,

the same as when the paper was wrapped, i think it 25 degreese c at 55 RH but i colud be wrong ill have a look at the wrapper

Paul

Thank you, in my printing shop i do not have ceiling, so when the weather is too hot, i think i am in a oven, how can i fix it, with out spending too much.

exhaust fans I like to have the pressroom at 73 deg F. sweaty people drip on paper stacks. I tend to sweat a lot above 73. lots of fans help

Last edited:
we have heat issue as well

we have heat issue as well

We have a Tcs gallus 250mm reel to reel offset(label printer) our summers gets
to 35 degrees c and its dry heat. Our water % we run at 48-55% at time the we have
a lot more variables, colour var.Our m/c specs says ideal temp is 21 degrees c. advise please

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back