Idealliance G7® Certification Event and Flexo Masterclass 2020 in Sweden

tommy.bonte

At the packaging and print developing school, Brobygrafiska in Sunne (Sweden), we are happy to announce that we will be running the Idealliance® G7® Certification Event with Expert Trainer Mr Steve Smiley at the 6, 7 and 8th of May.

This event is hosted by Brobygrafiska Higher Vocational Education.

Idealliance® is a non-profit global think tank with 12 offices strategically located all over the world. Through a global network of color experts, G7 near-neutrsl is the foundation of som of the most widely used global print standards and is currently being drafted into ISO 12647-2.

This agenda is finished and stated and you can find more information at our site: Link to Idealliance G7 Certification Event at Brobygrafiska

AND!!

After this event Brobygrafiska is ALSO hosting the Masterclass 2020 in Sunne in cooperation with FTA Europe, Sweflex and ICMPRINT at Swansea University.

This is a weekend agenda of profound and in depth material from professor Mr Tim Claypole, Brobygrafiska education and industrial speakers in the industry. This is event will give operators another dimension of valuable skill set towards implementation and press operation within the flexographic industry.

This is just after the Idealliance G7 Certification event! The 9th and 10th of May.

We are currently on the run to layout the agenda but stay updated and see more information here, we plan to have this straightened out tomorrow Monday (3th February):
Link to Masterclass 2020 at Brobygrafiska

I could not possibly imagine a better way to prepare for Drupa!

Please call me: Tommy Bonté (+46705461533) or even better send me an email and I call you right back.

There is a limited amount of participants to both event. Brobygrafiska is s non-profit organisation and is strictly working to support, develop and hand out brilliant mind and motivation towards the printing industry.

I wish you all the best!

Tommy Bonté, technical manager and lecturer at Brobygrafiska

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back