Imposition for web - pdf workflow

nikleon71

Hi, i am imposing pdf files over 500 pages for a 4 up web digital printing and i am searching for a imposition program any ideas?

Last edited:
We have been using Quite Imposing Plus for many years, it works perfectly and integrates perfectly with Acrobat Pro. It has many options, you can do whatever you want with the pdf. Its perfect.

Another vote for Quite Imposing. We run digital web also, along with cut sheet machines. We use QI on all our cut sheet jobs, but our Prisma server lays out the web jobs.

Quite Imposing is fantastic, and it isn't a subscription. It is well worth the high-ish price. It has done everything I have ever thrown at it without issue. And I constantly learn of new ways I could utilize it that I had never thought of before. (Example: I recently learned that if a client sends me a layout in spreads, I can convert it to standard pages with just a couple clicks in Quite Imposing). Fantastic software, can't recommend it enough.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back