In house development of the ITB for your presses

• Thread starter Deleted member 16349
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16349

As most know, I have often stood on my soap box and tried to promote the elimination of ink water balance and density variation that one can obtain with the ITB (Ink Transfer Blade) technology. I was hoping I could get the press manufacturers interested but this has been an ordeal.

So I am making an offer for full time, contract or part time employment with a commercial or packaging offset printer in the Toronto area.

In return, I will develop my patented Ink Transfer Blade (ITB) technology for your presses. The ITB eliminates ink water balancing and density variation on press.

I will also help develop accurate ink key presetting algorithms that will enable the print to go directly to the right density targets on start up.

My unique knowledge and experience in the field of density control, that is aimed at ultra short makereadies, has provided technology that can be applied to your existing offset presses at very low cost.

The fact that this potential can be developed in house not only greatly reduces the cost but it also customizes it for your operation. And being developed in house, your competitors will not have access to it in the market for quite some time.

Now is the time to change the direction of technology and the performance level for density control on offset presses. I hope some printers will agree.

Erik Nikkanen BASc

Attachments

• Printing R&D resume.doc
    45 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back