In need of Xerox 700 Black Toner (UK)

davec

I'm going to run out of black toner this morning!

Any spare Black toners out there for a Xerox 700? I placed an order back on the 23rd of November and they still aren't in stock - arrgghhh!!

I've chased Xerox, who are awaiting a back order being delivered to their warehouse, but so far, nothing! I've been waiting on call backs for 2 days, and am getting desperate!

I've asked my Xerox Rep to find my some, but they can't find any and are trying to raise it at a higher level.

Any spare blacks out there, or advice?

Cheers
Dave

Edinburgh, UK

Yup - good to hear it's not just me! I did get 1 black toner through the help of a customer support analyst! I've also been told that a shipment arrives in Birmingham, UK on Friday 11 December, and that they will start to fulfil back orders!

Xerox are blaming the credit crunch/recession for lower volumes in Q1 and Q2 of this year, so they scaled back production!

I normally keep 2-4 spare toners in reserve, but may up this to 4-6!

Toner supplies

Toner supplies

Hey Guys,

I currently have 50 sets of each of the following:

Xerox 700
Docucolor 7000/8000
Docucolor 5000
Docucolor 240/250
Docucolor 2045/6060

I am a wholesale distributor in Toronto Canada. Feel free to contact me as I ship around the world to help guys like yourselves with their toner needs.

[email protected]
001-416-219-9515
Cheers,
Albert

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back