Inkjet System for Vaiable Data Printing

ponnapati123

We are having HP TIJ 2.5 inkjet system, which fulfills our requirements till now. This inkjet system requires very low maintenance also the inkjet head works with life time guarantee. But with this inkjet system we can able to print maximum 12.5 mm without stitching, but if we stitch the heads together we can print wider area. But we can't get 100% all the time with stitched heads. Can anyone help me to get the inkjet system which can print 30mm or more with 100 meters per minute speed. The job for inkjet system comes only twice a year so I'm looking the system which requires very low maintenance. As I understood piezo DOD head nozzles are block if we didn't use regularly. The substrate we are printing on wood free Offset paper so no drying unit is required. Our requirement to print serial numbers along with 1D and 2D barcodes.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm being contact with them. They are having right solutions to my requirement

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back