Inkjet vs toner for stickers?

Our registration marks are all 12.5mm and we've not had any issues. The guidance says that the 12.5mm is from the edge of the sheet to the middle of the circle so that what we have gone by.
We're currently running SRA4 sheets through the cutter, our margins are setup as 8mm and had no problems at all - you just need to ensure the margins are set the same in Illustrator (or Coral Draw if thats what you use) and in CCP - i can provide a screenshot of our setting in CCP if that would help. Not sure why there would be any issues with gripping the sheet? What size sheets are you running? I assume you are feeding via the long edge and have the guides setup correctly on the infeed. There was a additional roller i believe with machine for smaller sized sheets not looked at this so unsure if that would help in any way.
We are using A4 sheets, and feeding it via the long edge. The settings on Illustrator and CCP are the same.
If the adhesive sheet is not perfectly flat, it slips on the reading mark process. I don't thing there is something wrong with the machine, we will try to cut with 12,5mm marks next week with different adhesive sheets.
We link our mac and PC over our local network. All we needed to do was ensure the PC was setup to be visible on our network, then share the ColorCut Data folder.
On the mac we just went finder - go - connect to server. Click browse you should then hopefully see the PC. If not you can try entering the PC's ip address in the search bar ie smb://192.... etc. That might not pick up the PC straightaway but if you give it a minute or too you then should the see the PC, and then the ColorCut Data folder. That was it really apart from the instructions provided in the CCP user guide.
We will try it next week too. With dropbox works fine, but it takes a while to sync. On Mac it generates the file, then sync to Dropbox and then syncs to Intec folder (via freefilesync). That way it seems simpler.

Related to QRCode reader today I tried it, but for some reason it reads one mark and ejects the sheet. Not sure if it reads the marks first, or needs to read QRCode first. I will contact Intec next week to solve that too.

If I enter the code manually it works fine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!! Has anyone successively got the qr reader to work? I have been running the machine great by manually entering job #. Everytime I try to get it to read the qr, it reads the code (I assume), then goes to read the first registration dot, then nothing. Just stays there.
My registration settings are set to 0.35" inches (8.8 mm from edge) not sure where the qr code location is printed.

But so far we have ran at least 1,000 sheets of 13x19 (Super A3/B) with little to no issues. Very little operator supervision. Exactly what we needed at our shop!

As described, Ink is liquid made for inkjet printers. Toner is very fine powder (made of polyester) made for laser printers. Ink jet printer cartridges are typically cheaper than laser printer cartridges, but toner (laser printer ink) tends to last longer.

As described, Ink is liquid made for inkjet printers. Toner is very fine powder (made of polyester) made for laser printers. Ink jet printer cartridges are typically cheaper than laser printer cartridges, but toner (laser printer ink) tends to last longer.
No sh*t sherlock

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back