InSite installation

lnivin

We have an InSite Server that is just sitting around. I'm trying to get it up and running sans Kodak.

The server itself seems to be fine, Version 6.0.2.7431. Prinergy 5. The two servers seem to be able to talk to each other.

When creating a job on InSite, it's creating on InSite's drive J:. It needs to go to Prinergy Jobs drive. I've directed it in Administrator to go to Prinergy. I thought I had read somewhere that the internal InSite IP needs a NAT to Prinergy's internal IP for this to function?

I can create a job on Prinergy and post it to InSite and InSite is seeing it. You can see the page thumbnails. It allows me to Approve or Reject.

I feel I'm close, but not until new job creation makes the job on Prinergy Jobs drive, not InSite Job Drive.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.

Linda

In the InSite Administrator (webpage on the server) check that the workflow section has the Prinergy Job volume listed. Have you run the ICU on the InSite Server, this configures the InSite server to connect to Prinergy. In the Command Line on the InSite Server type ICU and follow the instructions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back