Interface card compose

LuisAvila

Hello, Greetings to all, I'm new to the forum and then as always with discomfort, I hope you can help me algien few years ago bought a video camera 300 the cueal Linotronic had saved the said at some point will I need, well now it's time use, but with the novelty of the terjeta they gave me is not a linen, but a Avantra, I day the task of buying the card on ebay but I noticed that the installer did not come with the same, create algien poderme help consegir this installer?
I talked to compose system and simply can not give me support because my card is too old. (Cute)

300 Linotronic
Rip compose 5.3
Interface card compose ver. 4,0
Sony Vaio XP PC Sistem 0r mac os 9,2

Actually I only need the pc or mac card Acknowledge me
Thank you very much beforehand.

Rip

Rip

Xitron can provide an updated RIP to support your device. Please email us directly at [email protected] and mention PrintPlanet in your email. We will have a Xitron Sales Manager for your region contact you regarding a solution to fit your specific needs.

Bill Owens - Director of Marketing - Xitron

interface card compose

interface card compose

Hola Luis, sos el Luis Horacio Avila de los andes?

Entiendo que tenes una tarjeta de AGFA. Podes llamarme por skype o enviarme un mensaje asi te ayudo.

Saludos

Lucas

Hello, Greetings to all, I'm new to the forum and then as always with discomfort, I hope you can help me algien few years ago bought a video camera 300 the cueal Linotronic had saved the said at some point will I need, well now it's time use, but with the novelty of the terjeta they gave me is not a linen, but a Avantra, I day the task of buying the card on ebay but I noticed that the installer did not come with the same, create algien poderme help consegir this installer?
I talked to compose system and simply can not give me support because my card is too old. (Cute)

300 Linotronic
Rip compose 5.3
Interface card compose ver. 4,0
Sony Vaio XP PC Sistem 0r mac os 9,2

Actually I only need the pc or mac card Acknowledge me
Thank you very much beforehand.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back