Introducing myself...

KevinC@EFI

Hi everyone!

Although I've been a regular around here for many years, I just changed my username because I've joined a new company. I was with Kodak previously (username was kevin@kodak), and have now joined a company called DigiFlex to manage business in North America.

I'll try to keep the "rah rah" babble to a minimum, but I'm here to answer questions that you may have.

For those that are interested though, what we offer is a new computer-to-plate technology that allows you to use your current analog flexographic AND letterpress plates, and achieve line screens up to 180lpi. It is as fast (or faster) than other devices, and it also creates the "flat-top dots" that the biggest players in the industry are touting on their high-end systems. And it does all this at an exceptional price.

I'll leave the high-pressure sales pitch out, but if you would like more info please just ask.
Thanks,
Kevin / @DigiFlexUSA

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Gordo! I'll take that as a compliment. :)

However, I didn't run scared away from Kodak - I do believe they'll emerge as a more focused and stronger company when all this is through, albeit a much smaller and different Kodak than before. It was just time for a change personally, and the opportunity at DigiFlex seemed like a great fit and a lot of fun. Time will tell on both counts!

Kevin.

Lol Gordo! I'll take that as a compliment. :)

However, I didn't run scared away from Kodak - I do believe they'll emerge as a more focused and stronger company when all this is through, albeit a much smaller and different Kodak than before. It was just time for a change personally, and the opportunity at DigiFlex seemed like a great fit and a lot of fun. Time will tell on both counts!

Kevin.
Congrats on your new career, Kevin! As for being a Kodak rep on PrintPlanet for many years, you have been very helpful. We have been a Kodak shop for a couple years now, and do not regret our move away from Agfa.
We wish you the best with your new position with DigiFlex!

-Sev

Thank you Sev, I truly appreciate that. Hopefully I can be as helpful in my new role as well.

Kevin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back