Job card emulator

Mark83

Hello everyone,
i have a problem, i had buyed a spectrodensitometer for my old SM102 del 1992, it generate a CSV file that i can read and process to set the ink key. I'm a programmer, with that .CSV file i can do anything, but i want know the right way to insert the .cdk file into my heidelberg SM 102 1992.
My press originally had the tape reader, but i have set it with a new generation card reader with linear flash, like newest consolle 1.04.
The problem is....... there is any way, not more expansive, to put CDK file into my press over the lan or other ports like USB, FIREWARE, COM etc.
I think the solution can be to set the linear flash with Ethernet port and use it like NAS.
Someone have try other solution? The memory in the Motherboard consolle 1.02 how is it? originally my consolle red a tape mode generate by platescanner CPC-31, now there is any mode to emulate this tape, what is the protocol used.
Every idea will be accepted.
Thanks

you can post any photo like the rs422 is connected with your cpc 1.02., i have fear to fo somethingh wrong, with the photo i can have some other idea.
Thanks a lot

no, i have an other idea!
I making a new controll board to manage ink zone. I'm working. When i finish my idea i post some photo.
I hope.

Hello Mark83
I will receive HD SM 74 5+L (1999) with CPC 1.04 by the beginning of august. Your idea is very exciting.
I have an old program to calculate ink zones for MOVS coded by me. I can review it and adapt for SM74. Its good idea to pass ink levels to CPC 1.04 through job card or directly to ink keys. Waiting for Your post.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back