Job Status

gordo

514 Job Status.jpg

well, i think it is better for you to send us the files again because it is impossible for anyone here who was involved in production to remember detailed things they had done a week ago...

good boss. After all, he saved some of his original sincerity in communicating with his employees ;-)
It only gets stupid when internal communication is then infected by "white lies" among colleagues

My first boss in this business said he never learned how to lie until he got into the printing business.
It's just an excuse, but some customers almost force you to lie. It's more efficient than trying to explain the truth. If they haven't learned how the process works after 20 years in the business, I'm not going to be the one to teach them lol!😂😂😂

I laughed so hard... It is the same in every corner of the world. I personally said so many similar things.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back