Job Training

Cory Smith

152-Job-Training.png

Ouch!!! So sad and so true... We have a law here that requires every business with $1M+ total salary to invest 1% of that amount each year on training or pay that amount to a government ruled training fund. Still, I've heard of companies that asked their employees to falsely claim they've been trained on site to avoid paying anything at all.

Last edited:
call it the china syndrome but that is the company's mindset now or else they will pack up and send the work to china or india. what happened to the american dream?

In addition to training, I think I might need counseling one day! Have just spent almost ten emails establishing that my client is actually sending me PNG screen shots of their Illustrator file instead of exporting/saving a PDF. Initially I was told "there is no PDF of the job"... At least I can look forward to my evening whiskey!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back