K2 Systems UV Coater in excellent condition

John A

We are selling a 2004 K2 Digicoater UV coater. Very minimal usage and in excellent operating condition. 17.5" x 22.5" maximum sheet size. Currently powered up and operating.

Air feeder takes a pile of sheets and coats them for you with no need for tedious hand feeding.

$12000/offer.

Must sell to make room for some new equipment.

Lee
Mpress Digital
Santa Cruz, CA
EightThreeOne 4201999
Lee(AT)MpressDigital DOT com

We are selling a 2004 K2 Digicoater UV coater. Very minimal usage and in excellent operating condition. 17.5" x 22.5" maximum sheet size. Currently powered up and operating.

Air feeder takes a pile of sheets and coats them for you with no need for tedious hand feeding.

$12000/offer.

Must sell to make room for some new equipment.

Lee
Mpress Digital
Santa Cruz, CA
EightThreeOne 4201999
Lee(AT)MpressDigital DOT com

Did you sell this?
[email protected]

My name is Frank Matheus

I work with FMA Inc. a manufacture of offline UV equipment. WE have a few pieces of equipment in low 20k range. If any one has interest please call me directly on my cell phone. 949-697-0502

The benefit is our equipment is new with warranties.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back